General diet sites:
‘Healthy Eating During Pregnancy’ – Qld Government
- A good quick overview which includes recommendations for food group servings, folate and iron, and topics such as fish and Listeria.
‘Nutritional Fitness in Pregnancy’ – WA Government
- An easy-to-read booklet that explains changes that occur in the body during each trimester and how this specifically related to your nutritional needs.
‘Good Food For Young Mums-to-be’ – WA Government
- A basic booklet that explains some of the key vitamins and minerals in pregnancy, as well as healthy meal ideas for at home and takeaway places.
Pregnancy Weight Curve Calculator
- Nestle has produced a free calculator that will tell you if you are on track with your weight gain throughout your pregnancy.
The Brewer Twin Pregnancy diet
- As discussed in ‘Triplets, Quadruplets, etc – What should I be eating?’
Food Safety During Pregnancy
- A resource designed by Royal Womens Hospital Melbourne
- A very informative and comprehensive booklet published by the NSW Food Authority